This job is no longer available
Wind Energy Giant, Conglomerate having PAN India presence. It proudly holds the 2nd position as a Turnkey solution provider for Wind Energy business in the Country.
We're looking for the following.
Wind Power Forecaster with more than 12 yrs experience and preferably having more than 5 yrs exp in doing job related to wind power forecast. Willingness to shift to India.
1. Should have a degree / post graduation in atmospheric sciences.
2. Should have very good work experience in weather modeling and forecasting.
3. Should be familiar with workings of GCM and must have hands on experience in running WRF/MM5 etc.
4. Should have experience in application of NWP outputs for wing farm output calculations.
5. Should be familiar with various models and limitations of short term forecasting.
6. Should be capable of setting up complete systems for forecasting, interpretations and adoption to the special Indian conditions.
7. Must be capable of setting up special and localized NWP systems with faster turnaround times between runs.
8. Should be capable of thinking out of box and not be bogged down by classical methods of forecasting.
9. Demonstrated ability in forecasting for wind power is a must.
Please click the 'Apply now' button below.