This job is no longer available
Engineer Civil Works, Structures, Certification (m/f)
We do not only endeavour to satisfy our customers, but also our over 88,000
employees in more than 30 countries. Because they make us what we are one of the world’s largest investor-owned power and gas companies. Discover the opportunities E.ON offers.
E.ON Climate & Renewables GmbH (EC&R) is responsible for renewables and climate protection within the E.ON group. Our 600 employees across 12 countries represent over 25 nationalities and have dedicated themselves to generating energy out of wind, biomass and biogas. Our unit is committed to the development of emerging technologies such as PV, geothermal and wave energy. EC&R is compelled to prevent climate change and participates in numerous international climate protection projects.
We are looking for our Department Technical Excellence in Düsseldorf (or other company locations) as soon as possible for a/an Engineer Civil Works, Structures, Certification (m/f)
• Establishing and maintaining a centre and network of technical excellence for
key civil and structural systems and components predominantly related to onand
offshore wind turbines, foundations and wind farm infrastructure
• Providing specific technical support during project development, construction
and operation to all regional teams especially to solve operational issues
• Developing, applying and maintaining "best practice" to gain competetive
• Developing and maintaining technical standards and guidelines in the
dedicated technical areas forming the basis for e.g. project procurement
• Implementing and inspections of turbines, foundations and wind farm
• Analyzing and technically assessing technical solutions, equipment and new
• Representation of ECR in national and international standardization and
• A good degree in civil or structural engineering with extensive technical
experience within the wind energy environment and / or offshore industry
• Good knowledge of conceptual, basic and statical design of turbine
• Experience in specifying, negotiating and managing projects
• Good understanding of geotechnical issues
• Fluent in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
Please note all applications and CV's must be in English. Certificates, degrees etc.
may be submitted in the original language.
Limitation: none / keine
E.ON is committed to Equal Opportunities.
Are you interested? Please click on the 'Apply now' button to apply online!