This job is no longer available
1. Business Development Manager, Home based, UK. £40K - £55K + Bonus + Benefits
As a leading power service supplier into the UK renewable energy market my client is looking to expand their market share in the UK. They have a strong reputation and a proven track record in the power solutions market.
You will work with the Senior Commercial Manager as part of the Business Development team and be involved in the maintaining and developing or new and existing business relationships.
· Business development of high voltage renewable energy services in the UK market.
· Part of a team that develops relationships and manages relationships with clients
· Strong market connections in the wind industry and an understanding of the customer base that my client is looking to work with
· Informed regarding my clients main competitor and conduct market analysis that leads to in depth knowledge of the major competitors
Must have strong electrical engineering background or business BSc minimum
- You will have 2-4 years sales or business development experience
· 1-2 years of experience working in the electrical engineering energy sector
· Negotiations and proposals experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to travel frequently across the UK and also internationally as required
· You will be fluent in English (written and verbal)
· You will be a self starter with a proven track record working independently
Wind Industry, offshore, onshore, negotiations experience, proposals, bid manager, business development and sales of high voltage electrical services and team leadership.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.