This job is no longer available
My client is a global leader within the wind sector, delivering services world wide for market leading developers, manufacturers, consultants and operators. They have an international market reputation and a proven track record in the on and offshore wind market.
The Asset Manager will be the focal point for the wind project throughout the operational lifecycle. And will be completely responsible for the day to day management of the asset.
· management of project budgets and asset operating plans.
· Promote and enhance the asset performance
· Establish linkage with my client and the sub contractor to ensure the day-to-day performance of a number of operating wind farm assets
· Ensure that all operating assets adhere requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance and comply with project specific requirements
· Establish linkage with my client and the sub contractor to ensure all installation and operational issues/ customer complaints are dealt with on a timely basis
· Developing community relationships and ensuring accurate and timely payments to stake holders.
Strong educational background in Engineering (MSc preferred)
· 2-4 years of experience in a asset manager role
· 1-2 years wind energy experience
- Proven knowledge of HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) standards
- Familiarity with computerised SCADA system
· Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detect realistic solutions
- Ability to travel with the UK
· Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
· Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
· Excellent presentation
Renewable energy, wind energy, asset manager, HSE, SCADA and onshore wind
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.