This job is no longer available
Project Manager, Belfast, Northern Ireland. Contract basis
As a leading renewable energy consultancy company in the Northern Irish market, my client is looking to meet demands in the region for increasing larger scale commercial wind turbine projects. They have developed experience in a variety of renewable energy projects and a strong market reputation.
The experienced wind energy project manager will play an integral role in the company development. They require an experienced project leader who has overseen multiple wind projects with a proven track record in the UK or Irish market. You will report directly into the Managing Director within the group.
· Responsible for feasability studies, planning and development wind energy projects;
· This role will require technical and project management support in onshore wind farm projects.
· Reporting to the senior management in a timely and effective manner regarding individual wind farm projects.
· Providing technical expertise in the renewable energy space.
· Performing project installation of wind farms across Ireland.
Must have an engineering background, bachelors required preferably Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering
· Strong communicator and fluent in English
· A minimum of 3-5 years wind energy projects experience
· Wind Turbine project installation and development management experience
· Strong management and leadership skills
- A good understanding of the renewable industry
- Ability to produce professional high quality reports
- Cooperative and friendly work attitude with partners, company and colleagues
onshore wind farm experience, Ireland wind industry experience, construction management, site manager, project development and project management.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.