This job is no longer available
Cable Engineering Consultant . South East, UK. £35-45k.
My Client is a leading environmental and engineering consultancy that provides solutions to all aspects of the project lifecycle within the offshore wind industry. Through the constant delivery of highly skilled engineers they can help reduce the risk and cost of highly complex projects.
The primary purpose of the role to ensure that work is completed within budget, on time and in accordance to the company’s requirements. You will also be responsible for assisting projects through the bidding and planning phase and then taking it through to completion.
· Co ordinate subsea cable project processes
· Prepare installation and operation procedures
· Support the project team in project execution
· Evaluation of sub con tractor proposals
Engineering Degree or HND/HNC Qualification or equivalent would be highly desirable
· Technical understanding around the installation of subsea cables
· 1 or more years experience in either the offshore wind, telecoms or power industry
· Exposure to HSE for offshore projects.
· Understanding of cable route design and offshore operations
· Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
· Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
· Project Management experience
Offfshore renewables, Subsea Cables, Project Management experience