This job is no longer available
Senior Electrical Engineer, Glasgow, UK. £38k - £52k + bonus + benefits
My client is a leading renewable energy consultancy company who has an international presence and reputation in the wind industry. They are expanding their electrical engineering team in order to ensure the can meet the market demands and maintain their reputation in the industry.
The successful candidate will specialise in power systems engineering and grid connections in the wind industry. This position offers strong career progression and the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced consultants in the industry.
- Provide consultancy services to our clients for the development, assurance and delivery of renewable energy projects
- Working on grid connections in the renewable energy sector
· Providing electrical engineering services to the UK industry
· Coordinating with the development and technical teams on energy projects
Strong degree in Electrical Engineering required
· In depth understanding of power systems and grid connections
· Candidates will have previous experience working as an electrical engineer in the renewable energy sector
· Strong leadership qualities and a desire to progress within a company
· Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
· Excellent English (written and verbal)
· Full clean driving license
Electrical Engineering, Power Transformers, Grid Connections, wind energy, onshore, offshore and renewable energy projects.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.