This job is no longer available
Our client is a world leading turbine manufacturer. They develop, design, manufacture and market large-scale onshore, offshore and intertidal wind turbines. Owing to rapid global growth they presently require a Business Development Manager for the UK. The position would be based in London.
- Create sales opportunities, establish networks, ‘open doors’ and be able to independently close on sales contracts;
- Build and establish strong client relationships, demonstrate value propositions that create long-term relationships;
- Participation in professional trade fairs related to the wind industry;
- Monitor and control the commercial targets in terms of sales of megawatts for the assigned geographical area. Knowledge of the UK wind energy market development in the long and short term, and the trade and legal framework as well;
- Report annually, biannually, monthly and weekly to director.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant subject;
- At least 3 years experiences in wind or related industry;
- Proven track record in delivering on sales targets and in building and managing a team and relationships with corporate clients;
- Strong ability to cold-call, develop new business leads and actively pursue a sales pipeline;
- Proven networking and business development skills;
- Superior communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, team-player, and attention to detail;
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Grainger on 020 8315 9623