This job is no longer available
Owner’s Engineer (Consultant), Brussels, Belgium, €45k – €55K + bonus + benefits
My client is one of the leading international consultancies for the wind industry who is involved in the entire lifecycle including planning, developing, financing and constructing of wind farms. They have proven themselves as specialists in the field with a strong focus on emerging wind energy markets.
They are currently looking for a senior consultants to be based in their offices in Belgium. You will be a construction engineer with engineering training and previous wind farm experience acting as an Owner’s Engineer on a number of onshore wind farm construction sites internationally.
· Regular follow-up of contractors progress on site, in terms of rate of progress and compliance with contractual specifications and agreed design
· Maintenance of progress diary
· Attendance of site progress meetings and preparation of minutes
· Inspection of equipment delivered to site
· Witnessing of erection and commissioning checks and tests and HSE inspections
· Presenting and explaining site progress to client and their representatives
Must have strong engineering degree or equivalent
· 4-8 years working in the wind industry
· Experience working in a consultant role is a bonus
· Experience working as an owners engineer
· Fluent in English is a must with additional languages a bonus
· Experience working on an international level
- Ability to travel internationally
· Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
· Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
· Excellent presentation
Renewable energy, owners engineer, construction manager, site manager, wind energy projects, offshore, onshore, wind, project management, team leadership and project financing.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.