This job is no longer available
· The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing appropriate turbine technology for future offshore projects.
· Ensuring that the turbines meets the performance requirements on the project and can operate reliably in the site conditions for the design life.
· Paying visits to the manufacturers, reviewing designs, production and test facilities.
· Evaluation of data and you will present your findings and recommendations to the procurement team.
· Required to support onshore projects, where there will be opportunities to be involved in failure investigation and review of onshore turbine technology.
· You will need an Engineering degree in a mechanical or electrical discipline
· Experience working in wind turbine design
· You will need excellent communication skills
· Organised and have the ability to manage several projects and high work loads
· The ability to work as part of a team
· You will need a full UK driving license
· Willing to travel
· The role requires working at height and may involve visits to offshore turbines
Salary: Up to £45k DoE
Location: Kings Langley