This job is no longer available
Exciting new positions for large scale wind farm project for Cable Installation Client Engineers to lead the project execution with the contractor and who will be required to lead technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants and develop the technical specification
- Leading the project execution with the contractor
- Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
- Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
- Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
- Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
- Interface management to all packages
- Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
- Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
- Project management skills including contract management
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
- Experience in wind energy business
- High HSE and quality awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
- Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leaders within the renewable industry for a four year contract, Please apply for more information.