This job is no longer available
My client is a leading wind farm developer, working on onshore wind farm development across the UK. They have secured a pipe line in the on wind market across the UK and require strong candidates to ensure they can maintain their market reputation.
My client currently require an experienced project development manager to work in the onshore wind farm sector in the UK you will work with a team of planners, developers and engineers in the development of wind farms. You will be reporting to the director of projects in the UK.
· You will manage a support team of engineers and contractors across the wind farm project
· Reporting effectively to senior program managers to provide the most accurate account of the projects performance and their ability to be undertaken with in the budget and time frames provided
· Taking on a more senior role in motivating and mentoring those working on the renewable energy project
· Overseeing the negotiations and procurement process with manufacturers and developing market contacts with those in the area
You will have a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
· 2-4 years working in a project development role in the UK wind market
· Experience with mergers and acquisitions advantages
· Experience working with and liaising with a variety of clients, investors and land owners involved in the projects
· You will have demonstrated practical engineering experience within the wind sector
· A strong technical background working on wind farm projects
· Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
· Fluent in English (written and verbal)
· Full UK driving license
Wind projects, management, onshore, project development, wind farms and project manager.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above