This job is no longer available
Lead Onshore Wind Analyst, Brussels, Belgium. €40,000 – €50,000 + benefits
My client is a rapidly expanding consultancy in the renewable energy space and is fast becoming a market leader in the wind energy space. They have experience in working across multiple continents in various markets with a strong ambition to continue to develop and grow their markets. They are currently involved in the entire lifecycle including planning, developing, financing, constructing and operation of wind farms with a strong focus on emerging wind energy markets.
You will act as a lead consultant and departmental specialist in the collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, annual energy prediction calculation and load calculation in the onshore wind market internationally. You will report directly to the Head of wind energy and work on projects across Europe, South America and Africa.
· You will perform as an expert in the area of wind data analysis providing support to the consultant team on onshore wind energy projects
· Calculate wind turbine loads during the development stage and provide expert knowledge to clients in this field
· As a representative to the company you will have a strong business development mind set and the ability to promote my client with new and existing clients.
· Work as a consultant and ultimately make you responsibly for the site selection for the wind mast in order to achieve the optimal output
Engineering degree minimum with MSc preferred.
· Background knowledge and work experience in wind flows and wind energy converters
· Use of WAsP software for wind modelling.
· Skills in MCP software, utilising a range of wind data types
· Use of WindFarmer, WindPRO in the wind industry
· Excellent analytical and presentation skills
· Ability to interpret and interrogate large complex dataset
· Knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent reporting skills
· Will have 3-6 years experience in the onshore wind energy market
· A wind analysis background working on wind farm projects internationally
· Ideally experienced as working as a consultant in the wind industry
· Fluent in English or French (written and verbal) with additional languages a bonus
· The ability to travel internationally
· A keen interest in the wind sector and a desire to see it progress and be part of its development internationally
Wind energy, collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, onshore, Belgium and load calculations.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above