This job is no longer available
Offshore HSE (Health safety and environment) Manager, New York area, East Coast, USA $100,000-$130,000 + Benefits
My client is a well respected and reputable renewable energy consultancy working on the international market, they provide specialist advise to the international renewable market in engineering field. They are involved in a large number of renewable energy projects and are currently expanding their wind energy team internationally. My client has recently secured a number of projects in the USA wind industry and require an offshore wind experts.
My client requires a senior HSE managers to manage the health and safety needs of the Company's offshore renewables team in the USA. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company offshore environment management systems. You will report directly to the Vice President of the USA in one of the largest renewable energy companies.
· The design and implementation of HSE management systems with a focus on the offshore environment
· Develop and support health and safety campaigns, promoting and disseminating successful practice.
· Perform and provide feedback/ guidance on risk assessments
· Advise on the implementation of current and emerging regulatory requirements
· Ensure the training and understanding of all HSE to clients and contractors
· Working to a budget and understanding the project variables such as time cost and budgeting
· Working as a key figure within the company as a HSE principle advisor and ensure the strength and reputation of the company department as a whole
Strong engineering degree minimum
· Experience working in the offshore marine environment
· Must be fluent in English
· Experience working on CDM projects
· OSHA training completed as a minimum with additional training or qualifications beneficial
· Keeping up to date with all latest developments and new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all the Health & Safety legislation and any developments that affect business activities
· Ability to travel to on and offsite projects across the USA
· Ability to work with a team and developed strong relationships with clients and co workers
· Attention to detail and a desire to work to the highest standard in order to ensure the safety of all involved
· Strong skills with report writing presentation and working with all levels within a company.
Wind, Offshore, Health safety and environment (HSE), OSHA, environmental consultant, CDM and renewable
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above