This job is no longer available
Wind Energy Sales Manager – South West
Job Type: Permenant
Salary: £25k - £28k plus Car allowance and OTE.
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established renewable energy developer. With a turnover in excess of £20 million this company has a presence throughout the UK operating in the solar, wind and anaerobic digestion sectors.
The role will include the following activities
· Selling Wind turbines to meet performance targets
· Selling service packages to form a sales pipeline for Wind Turbines
· Managing the enquiry process for each client to company standards, using company standard software.
· Where appropriate managing business with partner organisations.
· Manage/ update own ‘salesforce’ opportunities with aid from sales administrators, ensuring accurate, timely & complete data.
· Support marketing by attending Renewable Energy events when required
· Attend monthly sales meetings
· Preparing 3 month forecasts of new business each month to support the forecasting process
· provide accurate forecasting on sales pipeline
· Ability to maximise sales and meet sales targets
· Ability to identify problems and provide solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively to customers and team members
· Ability to communicate effectively to manager
· Ability to manage customer expectations
· Ability to manage time effectively – through busy periods and during quieter periods
· Ability to complete tasks in a resourceful and timely manner
· Ability to use computers, keyboards and Sales force computer system
· Full knowledge of all systems, policies and procedures
· Knowledge of the structure of the company
· Broad knowledge of company strategy, ethics and culture
· Knowledge of customer requirements
· Knowledge of the product
· Knowledge of ongoing sales and marketing initiatives
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact:
+44 (0) 2030022877