This job is no longer available
Project Manager – Offshore Developments
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70k plus benefits and bonus
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Ref: PMOD - 911
The Green Recruitment Company is representing one of the largest offshore Wind developers in the UK. Having participated in Rounds 1, 2 and 3 of the UK’s Offshore developments, this company has an excellent track record of providing project development, engineering, construction and operations services. The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to be part of some of the largest wind developments in the world and can enjoy extensive career progression.
Reporting to the Offshore Development Manager, the Project Development Manager will lead the ongoing day to day management of all aspects of the development and consenting of one or more offshore wind farm projects including all associated onshore and offshore works.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for site/project identification, project design, engineering and technical requirements, Zonal Assessment, EIA, planning and consents, landowner and stakeholder management and for supervision of the development team in carrying out these tasks.
In addition, the Project Manager will liaise with the technical and engineering managers and the specialist consultants and contractors involved in technical project design, Environmental Impact Assessment processes and other studies and surveys.
- Management and leading the project team
- Liaising with clients and partners and providing project reports where required
- Management of project budgets, costs and resources
- Managing the project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Manage day to day project tasks and escalate any risks/issues that impact on the project performance, timetable and cost
- Providing and communicating solutions to issues as they arise
- Monitoring the project progress and performance with regular reporting to internal senior management and external clients
- Management of site/project identification and feasibility studies,
- Commissioning and management of consultants through REA, EIA and planning process including effective communication with stakeholders
- Managing the commissioning of grid connection studies, OFTO, wind resource analysis, layout design, and works to define the project engineering envelope.
- Management of the onshore and offshore planning and development process in accordance with the RES offshore development procedures.
- Ensure project related legislative compliance is met for all elements of the work scope.
Essential Skills –
- Experience in the development and management of offshore wind projects
- Client facing and stakeholder management experience
- Extensive experience in EIA with strong knowledge on commissioning, planning and feasibility studies.
- Previous budget and cost management experience.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 2030022877