This job is no longer available
Operations and Maintenance Manager (O&M manager), Home-Based, USA, $85K-$105K + bonus
My client is an international renewable energy consultancy. They ensure an exceptional level of customer service for their clients and work to the highest standard to promote their reputation and their company. This company works across Europe and North America to provide technical expertise in the renewable energy sector.
My client is looking for a Operations Manager to manage enquiries in regards to the technical operations and management of wind turbines. They will be responsible for working for investors, utilities, operators and developers.
· You will be responsible for leading a division that deals with technical operations and management of wind turbines and does continued checks in order to ensure their safety and that they are operating at the premium output level for various clients
· You will manage all remote control turbine check invoices, expert studies and warranties of wind farms for clients or the company
· This position will involve liaising with clients and working closely with other major players within the wind sector giving you an opportunity to gain contacts in the market
· You will be required to utilise and expand your problem solving skills relating to the operations and management of wind turbines.
You will have a strong engineering degree or equivalent professional background
· At least 2-5 years working in the Wind energy market with experience in wind farm operations and management
· Experience working with and liaising with a variety of clients and investors involved in the projects
· Customer facing experience
· 1-2 years working in a senior management position preferably within the wind energy sector
· Experience working on multiple varieties of turbines
· Excellent management skills
· A technical background working on wind farm operations and management
· Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
Wind farm operations and management experience, project management experience, technical knowledge and long term desire to work in the renewable energy market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.