This job is no longer available
Job Purpose: Coordination of the related activities to ensure the design and delivery of the foundations. The Foundations WTG Engineer reports to the Foundation Package Manager He/she also supports the Foundation Package Manager in the coordination of all foundation interfaces.
- Civil engineer required
- Management of supply of primary and secondary steel structures for a offshore wind farm including mechanical equipment
- Supporting the QM manager during preparation of the quality plan for the project.
- Organization of the QC during design, production, erection and commissioning.
- Min 3 years experience with supply or supervision of steel structures with coating for the German construction market for offshore wind or similar sector like public infrastructure
- Technical management of a part of a supply contact (secondary or primary steel) with focus on the schedule, the budget, safety, quality and certification
- To be able to interact in a positive manner in a project team
- German and English language fluent
- Project office Hamburg; willingness supervise the factories planned mainly in Netherland, Belgium and Poland
- Welding engineer EWI desired
- Scheduling of the foundation package and all interfaces in coordination with the Package Managers and with the Sub Package Manager Transition Piece