This job is no longer available
My Client is a leading provider of engineering services to the offshore industry, specialising in the installation and main teance of subsea cables, they cater to the telecoms, oil and gas and renewables industries.
Reporting to the Head of Biomass you will be responsible for the procurement, construction, operation and maintenance contracts for biomass power projects.
· Manage all engineering and construction contracts in the biomass sector
· Preparation of EPC tender documents
· Taking a leading role in the negotiation of EPC contracts
· Preparing monthly progression and budget reports
· Support other departments with regards to due dilligence
· Ensure that perojects meet HSE requirments
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in mechanical, civil or process engineering
· Extensive industry related experience
· Experience managing the delivery of EPC contracts for Thermal or similar large scale
· Solid understanding of investors due diligence requirements
· Knowledge of UK health, safety and construction design principles
· Previous experience in managing contracts within the biomass sector
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
· Ability to manage complex project and work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
Renewable energy, Contract management, Procurement, Biomass
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.