This job is no longer available
My Client is a leading provider of engineering services to the offshore industry, specialising in the installation and main teance of subsea cables, they cater to the telecoms, oil and gas and renewables industries.
Reporting to the Director of Projects you will be responsible for ensuring that work is completed within budget, on time and in accordance to the company’s requirements. You will also be responsible for assisting projects through the bidding and planning phase and then taking it through to completion.
· Assisting in project bids
· Co ordinate all subsea cable project processes
· Prepare installation and operation procedures
· Ensuring site standards are established and observed
· Prepare weekly and monthly progression reports
· Liase with on site contractors
· Overseeing the control of quality of the works and compliance with the contractual specifications
Must be educated to degree level or hold a relevant qualification in an engineering discipline.
· Technical understanding around the installation of subsea cables
· At least 3 years of offshore wind, telecoms or power industry experience
· Proven experience in a Project Management role
· An in depth understanding around the whole project lifecycle
· Understanding of cable route design and offshore operations
· Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
· Previous experience in bidding for major engineering projects
· A Project Management qualification (APM, PMP, PRINCE or similar) would be highly desirable but not essential if you have sufficient experience
· Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
Offshore wind, Subsea cables experience, Telecommunications experience, Engineering degree, Project Management experience, Marine Engineering,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.