This job is no longer available
Our client is an established, environmental consultancy providing specialist Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) support to a wide range of industry sectors. Continued growth means there is now a requirement in the London office for a senior safety engineer to join the HSE & Risk Management team.
- Interacting with the widely established client base and international organisations
- Managing and delivering technical projects
- Winning new business with the support of the established business network
- Researching and developing innovative products and services in your field of expertise.
- Identifying and managing risks faced by financiers, investors, developers and operators
- Liaising with development team members to ensure the policies effectively address business needs without being prohibitive
- Degree (preferably at master’s level) educated within a relevant engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience working in design, construction/installation, and /or operations and maintenance, in the power or renewable energy sector
- Previous experience of HAZOP, CDM, NEBOSH, IOSH
- Ability to implement and maintain Safety and Emergency Response plans
- Experience of incorporating all factors and aspects of HSE into major projects
- Experience of developing or managing major projects
- Effective communication and project management skills
- An established network within the industry