This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager
Community Windpower Ltd is growing their internal development team and is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager in order to manage and lead our project teams to deliver onshore wind farm proposals.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Project Management and leadership of a small team to ensure potential sites are successfully identified, assessed, designed and developed, as well as progressing and overseeing the evolution and development of current sites which are in the public domain and ensuring they advance to planning and through to determination;
- Preparation and review of Environmental Statements and accompanying documents to ensure the successful submission of planning applications;
- Managing and liaising with external consultants to ensure assessments and reports are produced as required for the EIA, including the interpretation and critical analysis of results were issues may occur;
- Liaising with Landowners, Local Planning Authorities and relevant departments, statutory and non-statutory consultees, Councillors and members of the local community;
- Effective communication with the Directors and colleagues to ensure deadlines are accomplished and projects delivered;
- Support the development of all projects across the company as required.
Applicants are required to have:
- Many years’ experience working as a Senior Project Manager;
- Many years’ experience of working within the wind energy industry, preferably onshore wind;
- Experience of managing a team of staff, setting deadlines and prioritising work to ensure goals are achieved;
- Well-developed problem solving skills and hands on approach to design and development of wind farm proposals;
- A sound commercial background and the ability to recognise and deliver the best interests of the Company;
- Ability to work within a team with excellent organisation and communications skills;
- Excellent IT skills and confident at providing presentations to a variety of audiences.
The candidate will be expected to work at all stages of the development process from feasibility and project appraisal through to detailed design and documentation. We are looking for a well-rounded project manager who will integrate in to our existing team structure and work alongside other project managers.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.