This job is no longer available
What you can expect:
Your primary responsibility will be to:
- Develop the business for offshore wind turbine grouts
- Introduce BASF to the offshore industry as the specialist supplier of offshore solutions
- Pro-active chasing early project leads and ensure Masterflow offshore grouts are specified early in the projects
- Ensure to bring RFQ’s (request for quotation) to BASF and its Licensed Contractors
- Promotion of BASF offshore solutions through face to face meetings, networking, exhibitions and conferences.
What we expect:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and commercially astute individual with a proven track record of identifying and converting business opportunities into sustainable sales.
- You will have experience in offshore operations (or a rapid learner), and an academic degree in engineering, materials or similar
- Experience in specifying materials into project business
- You will have exceptional communication and value selling skills, being able to turn early leads in RFQ.
- Fluency in English is essential, Danish and/or German an advantage
- This role involves a significant amount of travel within Europe, occasionally globally
- A valid driving license is required.
An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic environment, with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company.
A workplace with committed colleagues, good working conditions, performance-driven bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and more.