This job is no longer available
Take on challenging tasks in the conceptual design of smart grid solutions. This would be the perfect opportunity for a keen Engineer looking to rapidly progress their career.
• Working with development in the field of smart grid components, analyze requirements and define network infrastructures (Trials and technical pilot studies)
• Working on the development of the Smart Grid Roadmap.
University degree or equivalent in computer science / electrical engineering
• An understanding of the market dynamics in the energy sector.
• Good knowledge of network architecture of a power supply company (especially medium and low voltage).
• Knowledge of prototype development in new technologies.
• Knowledge of modern ICT.
• It would be advantageous to have professional experience in similar environments in the areas of ICT, energy, or electrical engineering.
• Basic German, good English skills.
• Must have a flexible attitude.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.