This job is no longer available
The company is looking for an experienced candidate act as a senior figure in the operations and maintenance department. The main responsibility will be to assist and ensure grid connections are delivered efficiently, safely and in timescale.
• To provide technical assistance during project development to ensure the factors influencing and influenced by the grid connection are considered.
• To manage the process of grid applications ensuring they are submitted in a timely manner and progress through the DNO processes without delay.
• To manage relationships and create framework agreements (including performance management) with ICPs to ensure required delivery capacity at the appropriate commercial terms.
• Support the delivery of projects by providing grid expertise to the project managers throughout the project lifecycle.
• Support the operation and maintenance of the plants by providing grid expertise to the O&M team managers throughout the life of the plant.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the DNO design and delivery teams ensuring projects progressing smoothly through the project lifecycle.
Experience and skills:
• Electrical Engineer (ideally Chartered)
• Strong technical knowledge of MV and HV connection work
• Full conversant with the end to end DNO/ICP process for generator connections
• Experienced at negotiating the legal and commercial aspects of connection contracts
• Good relationships within the DNO and ICP environment. (South West focus area)
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.