This job is no longer available
They are currently looking for due diligence managers to be based in many of their office in Germany. You will report directly to the director of project management in the region and be responsible for off and onshore clients.
- Technical due diligence in the onshore and offshore wind industry across various sites in Germany
- You will be involved in project management overseeing the proposal stage through to the commissioning and constructing process
- Preparing the technical studies and critical review for the wind farm developments
- Providing technical support to engineers and contractors across the wind farm project in order to perform to the highest standard and ensure your growth within the company
- Utilizing your skills in risk analysis and mitigation within wind energy projects
Must have strong engineering or financial background
- Experience working in the German wind market is a bonus
- Fluent in German is essential with additional languages a bonus
- Experience technical due diligence
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
- Excellent presentation
Renewable energy, Germany, due diligence, Wind energy projects, offshore, onshore, wind, project management, team leadership.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.