This job is no longer available
Renewable Energy Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is working closely with a well-known consultancy in renewable energy industry. They are making great strides in the industry and are looking for a Renewable Energy Surveyor to facilitate this growth.
This role would be best suited to an applicant looking to take the next big step in their energy career.
· Conducting site feasibility studies including EIAs.
· Land Surveying enabling early stage development of wind and solar projects.
· Solar PV project progression.
· Contractual negotiation associated with land leases.
· Report writing.
· Client liaison.
· Project documentation and management.
Experience and skills
· Bright, intelligent and enthusiastic graduate.
· A member of RICS or similar professional body.
· Commercially astute.
· Knowledgeable on renewable energy technologies.
· Strong working knowledge on project management activities.
· Experience in a similar role.
· Able to work within a team effectively with the aptitude to work on own initiative.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191