This job is no longer available
Project Analyst – Wind Energy
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 plus benefits/bonus
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-respected developer of onshore wind energy assets. With an impressive operational portfolio and a strong project pipeline, this company requires a GIS specialist to complete initial site identification and feasibility tasks.
This is an exciting role offering clear progression and industry exposure. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Analysis work and assessment associated with energy yields.
· Presenting economic evaluations
· Submission and management of met mast related planning, installation and operations work.
· Negotiating and influencing wind turbine manufacturers
· Management of civil aspects of projects and BOP
· Equ and evaluate mathmatical assessments
· Travel to various sites in order to collate wind measurement data.
· Quantify project risks
· Report project progress to internal and external parties
· Development of engineering and technical procedures
· Provide solutions to overcome unexpected delays or project risks
· Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Physics, Geography, Mathmatics or Mechanical Engineering
· Technical experience of wind farm analysis, grid feasibility studies or wind turbine transport matters would be advantageous.
· Familiarity and experience in the use of wind software resource analysis software using programmes such as WaSp and Windpro.
· Experience in the area of wind resource analysis and energy yield assessment
· Professional background within renewable energy consultancy or project development.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 2030022877