This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DoE
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an excellent client who provides a range of renewable energy consultancy services throughout the UK. They provide solutions for the entire project life cycle from site feasibility and planning through to the design and build of projects. The company has a lively and dynamic culture and are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
This client is looking to take on preferably a chartered planner to assist with planning applications for wind energy projects. The individual will operate from their Leicestershire based office and will need to be confident and motivated in order to keep up with high work volume.
• Degree educated in a relevant discipline
• Chartered member of RTPI
• Multiple years working in a professional planning environment
• Experience completing development EIA appraisals
• Experience of submitting and monitoring planning applications; experience specifically of wind projects is highly desirable
• Able to negotiate with local authorities and other statutory bodies
• Able to appoint and manage subcontracted specialist consultants e.g. ecologists, archaeologists
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to confidently give presentations on all aspects of planning
• Energy, enthusiasm and initiative are essential for this role – the company are seeking a diplomatic team-player who can take ownership of their work and fit in to this dynamic and rapidly expanding company
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191