This job is no longer available
· Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic component mounting.
· Assembling Wind Turbines of different Manufactures/Technologies.
· Commissioning Wind Turbines.
· Changing of Main Components, i.e. Gearbox/Generator.
· Cable Forming and Termination in Wind Turbines including Substations.
· Successfully completed Apprenticeship as Electrician or Mechanic.
· Experience in Servicing and/or Assembling Wind Turbines On or Offshore.
· Good English writing and speaking skills.
· Hardworking, dependable, embrace responsibilities, able to work independently as well as good team building skills
· Ability to work under adverse sea weather conditions.
· Computer literate.
· Driving licence up to 3,5t.
Physically fit, Health Examination optimally with working at heights and rescuing from heights certification.