This job is no longer available
As a Structural Integrity Manager you will be responsible for remediation works on offshore wind farms foundations. You will lead the structural integrity management design, planning and on-going monitoring.
To be considered for this role you will have need to have the following Skills and Qualifications;
- Chartered Engineer in a relevant Discipline (i.e. Structural, Civil, Marine, Mechanical or Materials)
- Experienced practitioner in Asset Integrity Management Inspection and Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Structural NDT for steel structures
- Knowledge of Structural Monitoring Systems (Acoustic Emissions, Strain Gauges etc.)
- Knowledge of structural fatigue and dynamics
- Offshore Structures and Wind Turbine experience preferable but not essential
- Willing and able to access structures at height, in confined spaces and in an offshore environment.