This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is working with an organisation, well known nationally for providing innovative solutions within the wind industry. Their technology team consists of highly skilled professionals from various backgrounds and are looking for the right applicant to play a pivotal role in achieving future aspirations.
This role is best suited to an enthusiastic applicant with a passion for all things technical. A proactive approach to work and willing to share knowledge on wind industry amongst colleagues would allow right applicant to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Liaise with teams in s at different stages of development. (structural engineers, composite technicians and material scientists)
· Report to technical director on progress of projects.
· Undertake Project manager activities to ensure projects are completed on time.
Experience and skills
· Hold a degree in an engineering/science related field.
· At least five years’ experience in the wind industry or a similar role.
· Strong previous experience in managing large multifunctional projects.
· Good team working and leadership skills; experience leading project teams with different backgrounds successfully.
· Solid working knowledge on Prepreg, vacuum resim infusion, tooling technology and rapid prototyping.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191