This job is no longer available
Our client, a major offshore wind developer, now requires a Client Representative for offshore wind turbine installation in Sweden.
- Participate in site inductions
- Reporting in to the WTG Project Manager
- Register all events in a log book – which will be basis for a Daily Progress Report (DPR). Ensuring the log book matches the Contractors DPR, agree and sign the Contractors DPR on a daily basis
- Follow the loading of the WTG components in Harbour
- Note any damages to components during loading. Make sure such damages are noted together with existing punch list, NCRs, in the Handover document.
- Follow when Installation Vessel is positioning itself, and is jacking up/down
- Follow installation works, which comprise lifting from the vessel to the concrete foundation and mounting of WTG-components
- Note any damages to the components during installation lifts. Make sure such damages are in the Handover document
- Agree with contractors about bad weather days and responsible for documentation of bad weather in the log book. To be noted in the DPR
- Act as WTG Project Managers eyes, ears and spokesperson on the Vessel.
- Take decisions required in consultation with the WTG Project Manager
- Participate in regular daily meetings on the Vessel. Make sure important decisions/information is noted in minutes from the meeting or in the DPR
- Coordinate between Work Vessel Coordinator (WVC) and the vessel captain if required
- Random participation in toolbox meetings
- Record which components are installed on a specific foundation
- There will be two Client Representatives working shifts, either 4*6 hours or 2*12 hours
- During the shift live and work on board the Installation Vessel together with other staff
- Experience from the same or similar role from at least one other offshore wind turbine installation project
- Valid training for offshore work, i.e sea survival/rescue, first aid, fire fighting.
- Fluent in English language and preferably in Danish as well