This job is no longer available
O&;M Technician, Bavaria, Germany €45k - €60k
My client is a leading utility scale project developer and EPC in the solar market.
Reporting to the Head of O&;M you will be responsible for coordinating the O&;M of all projects in Germany.
• Configuration and setup of a SCADA system based on ZENON software
• Coordinate Operation and Maintenance for projects in Germany
• Visit and visual check the PV parks
• First line support and action for PV park failures
• Organize corrective and preventive maintenance with subcontractors
• Supervision subcontractors
• Research and assess subcontractors for individual maintenance services
• Coordination of the external O&;M subcontractors
• O&;M administration
• Intensive internal communication with engineering, project management and O&;M management
• Communicate effectively company values and objectives
• A Degree in Technical Engineering , preferred Electro Technical, or comparable qualification in Electrical Engineering.
• Technical Knowledge &; Understanding
Core Requirements: Description of tasks:-
• Experience from the Construction field, preferably within the Renewable Energy environment
• Experience with software configuration if possible experience with ZENON software
• Experience with network and computer setup
• Electrical work experience
• Independent and self-dependent working, as well as analytical thinking
• Assertiveness and organisational skills
• High energy level and motivation. Proactive and initiative-taking
• Good at building relationships and trust, good judgement skills and high integrity
• Good communication and team skills
• High social und intercultural competence
• Speaks and writes English and German fluently.
• A willingness to travel
• An excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
• Take “ownership” to tasks and responsibilities
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.