This job is no longer available
Wind Farm Engineering Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
A challenging and rewarding vacancy as an Implementation team leader is available. Our client is one of the UK’s top renewable energy consultancies who are looking for someone to specialise in their offshore wind market.
The applicant best suited to this would be highly organised, a confident communicator and team leader; Looking to take the next big step in their renewable energy career.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsibility for the delivery of multi-disciplinary Technical Advisor projects to time, budget and client satisfaction.
- Line management of a team consisting of project managers and project engineers.
- Providing training, mentoring and performance development of team members.
- Co-ordination of renewable energy consulting projects during development and construction in the UK and overseas.
- Co-ordination and leadership of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Handling the development of internal project management tools amongst other procedures.
- Going on site visits and monitoring work to ensure QSE compliance.
- Managing subcontracted consultants where required for specific projects.
- Reviewing reports and other work.
Experience and skills:
- Degree in an engineering discipline or similar.
- Applicants must have substantial knowledge of procurement, contracting and financial close process for large-scale projects.
- Competent in project management techniques including program/budget/risk management.
- Significant postgraduate experience and a proven track record in project engineering/management.
- Analytical approach and high level of problem solving ability, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- An interest in renewable energy and sustainability.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191