This job is no longer available
Offshore Wind Installation Engineer
Job Type: Contract, 3-6 months
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an internationally leading offshore engineering consultancy.
We are looking for a met mast installation engineer who has offshore experience and who could be available to start immediately. It would involve being offshore for 20 days approximately over the next 3 months.
- Writing detailed equipment specifications and scopes of work
- Managing the technical aspects of equipment tendering process
- Creation and management of supplier documentation register
- Management of engineering queries and work scope variations
- Carry out design reviews with equipment vendors
- Liaison with other T&E Disciplines to ensure that equipment is fully evaluated in terms of Technical Risk
- Follow up on manufacture progress and attend FAT & SAT programmes
- Execute installation of technical support/project workscope at vessel
- Completion of as-build documentation and project close-out reports
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191