This job is no longer available
Offshore Wind Project Manager
Salary: £55k (Plus benefits)
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a leading international offshore engineering consultancy who are looking to expand their already successful team.
Our client is looking for someone to join their London Renewables team. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager, responsible for day-to-day Marine Warranty Survey Management of several projects. Main responsibilities will include:
- To undertake Marine Warranty Surveys and shipping consultancy on renewables
- Tendering for and securing work
- Document review, document control, surveyor coordination, Client and Contractor liaison and meetings
- Attend on site and offshore for load-out, sailaway, transport and installation of critical components
- Chartered Engineer status or Master Mariner
- Degree in Marine, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience within marine construction sector
- London office based, proven track record of project management, planning, document review, document control and personnel management
- Willing to attend offshore at short notice
- - The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and good technical report writing
Please note, because of the high turnover of applicants for this position, it may not be possible to contact every candidate. Please send CV’s in Word Documents only.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 0022 877 / 0207 902 1191