This job is no longer available
The role will be office based but requires trips offshore.
Duties will include:
- Technical and Operation lead on projects.
- Reviewing technical specifications for projects and ensuring appropriate scope of work.
- Preparation and submission of tenders.
- Liaising with clients throughout the project duration.
- Development of project specific procedures, health & safety, and QA/QC documents promoting successful completion of projects.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating the technical aspects of project.
- Develop and produce equipment drawings, specifications and deck plans.
- Overall supervision of plant and personnel, during the offshore phase of the project.
MUST HAVE Engineering Qualification, Experience with team and budget management and experience in offshore structural grouting is desirable.
Please send me your CV ASAP if this is of interest.